Friday, February 06, 2009

It's all about me!



The snow is melting, the temperature is slowly rising, robins have been spotted and the sun is finally starting to shine over the mountain tops on the house twice a day! We’re finally getting close to 4 hours of sun a day.

The pottery studio is still too cold and my glazes are still frozen. I hope to be out there in a month as I am bursting with ideas and dying to make some new glazes!

In the meantime I am continuing to try new crochet techniques and making all kinds of new things. All for ME! I just finished a couple of ponchos or as my partner in crime call’s them, neck doilies. I am half way done a sweater and have 4 other patterns and yarn waiting for me to create more. I am making something for my niece’s upcoming wedding also so I guess it is not ALL about me. LOL!

Scroll down to the bottom of this website to see all of the pottery and crochet items currently for sale online.