Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wild at Art Success


The Wild at Art show was a success and I sold some of my work! The show received lots of media attention from the local newspaper; local programming show on Shaw TV; Mountain FM and CTV in Vancouver!

My pottery is on TV! Okay so it was only a millisecond but if you watch Shaw Cable TV’s local programming in Squamish this week Feb 24 – March 2 at every odd hour, they show my pottery at 15 minutes past the hour right after Cathryn Atkinson’s riveting speech regarding this year’s budget. Don’t blink!!!!

You can buy my pottery online by visiting
www.sunnydazedesign.etsy.com

Visit my gallery and blog often as I update both every week with news and new pieces as they come out of the kiln! I have some new super cool Shino glazes which I will post later this week!